Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bord Gais is my electricity provider, can I still ESB meter reading app?

• 08-03-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭

Hi David,

Just wondering, I am a Bord Gais customer for gas & electricity, downloaded the ESB app to upload my meter readings as my understanding is that ESB Networks still own the infrastructure, billing etc for my electricity. I tried to register in the app but it wouldn't work, rang customer service and spoke to a lady who told me that my account was closed and that if I wanted to submit a reading I would have to deal with my provider and that she couldn't help me any further "unless I wanted to switch back to ESB". Is this correct, can I use the app to submit readings or not?

Thanks,
    Paul.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Electric Ireland: Carol

Hi Paul

Thanks for your interest in our meter reading app. Many of our customers find it useful. However the app is for ESB Customer Supply/ESB Electric Ireland customers only. I would suggest you check with your own supplier to see what similiar apps they have.

Thanks

Carol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Thanks Carol for getting back to me, that is what I feared all right. I will wait for Bord Gais to implement the electricity meter reading into their app so...

Advertisement