Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium in Charleville

Options
  • 08-03-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this lady? I have seen her advertised on Paranormal.ie.

It says she is a medium. Is this different to a physic? I am desperate to get a good reading done but cant seem to find anyone good

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

A psychic will link to you and tell you about your own life. A medium will link to a deceased person connected to you and give information from them. Most mediums also work psychically. Psychics do not contact the dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Hi there is a guy in cork who is supposed to be very good peter mathew google him he has a website read great things about him i'm going getting my cards read tomorrow from a guy in kilmallock he is supposed to be very good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neenah

Will you let me know how you get on with the fella in Kilmallock. Is he charging much?

Ya sure will do he is 40 for an hour a friend of mine went she got on great so will see tomorrow, I haven't heard much from others about him. Have you heard anything? Didn't know there was a girl in charleville doing it either. Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neenah

I havent had a reading done by her so I dont know. I would love to know how the fella in Kilmallock is so will be looking forward to hearing how you get on. I have never heard of him anyway but that dosen't mean anything as I always find the best ones are ofund by word of mouth and not advertising. What is his name?

• Advertisement

Michael O'Donoghue is his name I can pm you his no if you want. Will be interesting to see tomorrow what he says!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey, I run Paranormal.ie and would love if you could PM me this guys details and let me know how you got on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ala2005

Lexxie wrote: »
    Michael O'Donoghue is his name I can pm you his no if you want. Will be interesting to see tomorrow what he says!!

Hi can you sent me by pm phone no to michael please? i had been twice and his amazing, i had hes old number and is not avalaible anymore. thank you

Advertisement