Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now you're eating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Fewcifur wrote: »
    See, I don't know how anyone could really go off chicken, I mean, it's pretty much a blank slate of protein, just waiting for you to add flavour. It does what you want. It's possibly the most flexible meat there is. Yop yop.

It's not the taste that puts me off. The thought of eating chicken just repulses me. One of these days I might get over it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

trowelled wrote: »
    Eugh, chicken! Worst meat ever, FACT :p

I ain't interested if it ain't fried. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i don't even know what lebanese food is tbh! :D i don't mind chicken, but i seem to have that a lot at home

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

It's not the taste that puts me off. The thought of eating chicken just repulses me. One of these days I might get over it :)

Do you have a pet chicken back home?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Do you have a pet chicken back home?

God no. I hate those things dead or alive.

I'm just fussy about what meats I eat. But the meats I do eat I LOVE!

• Advertisement

God no. I hate those things dead or alive.

I'm just fussy about what meats I eat. But the meats I do eat I LOVE!

That'll do pig, that'll do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

That'll do pig, that'll do.

LOL @ the Babe reference.....

Will try my best to attend, dying to meet a few of you :)
    Crackbird sounds good but again, maybe not so good if we can't book etc....

Will probably have to stay overnight in Dublin though so be kind to the culchie and pick somewhere thats within easy distance of a decent hotel LOL :D

BadGirl wrote: »
    LOL @ the Babe reference.....

Will try my best to attend, dying to meet a few of you :)
    Crackbird sounds good but again, maybe not so good if we can't book etc....

Will probably have to stay overnight in Dublin though so be kind to the culchie and pick somewhere thats within easy distance of a decent hotel LOL :D

not sure if i will have to overnight it or force the mother to drive to dublin at stupid hour to pick me up! will probably depend on what she has on that weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I like the idea of going to this but will only be a maybe as it could be an expensive time of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Maguined wrote: »
    I like the idea of going to this but will only be a maybe as it could be an expensive time of the month.

I hear the price of tampons has really gone up lately.

• Advertisement

I hear the price of tampons has really gone up lately.

LOL got me!

If it is late September and I get paid on the 25th then really it is eating into my October salary and October is going to have some expensive shenanigans going on, I have a 2-3 work trip to Amsterdam (well a crappy small town just outside there), going to see Dylan Moran in Vicar street and then the http://www.grownupdebsball.com/ Ball all within the first week of October. The debs is going to be the real cash burner, 100 for two tickets, then I will have to rent a fancy smancy tux, get some more fancy smancy cigars but it will so be worth it as it looks like great craic.

LOL got me!

If it is late September and I get paid on the 25th then really it is eating into my October salary and October is going to have some expensive shenanigans going on, I have a 2-3 work trip to Amsterdam (well a crappy small town just outside there), going to see Dylan Moran in Vicar street and then the http://www.grownupdebsball.com/ Ball all within the first week of October. The debs is going to be the real cash burner, 100 for two tickets, then I will have to rent a fancy smancy tux, get some more fancy smancy cigars but it will so be worth it as it looks like great craic.

but.but.but... don't you love us enough? :(:eek::p

hdowney wrote: »
    but.but.but... don't you love us enough? :(:eek::p

I do, just not as much as I love hookers* & weed, comedy and fancy smancy balls.

*will not actually go near a hooker but it sounds funny.

I do, just not as much as I love hookers* & weed, comedy and fancy smancy balls.

*will not actually go no a hooker but it sounds funny.

:( *sniff* mind you i clicked on the linky for the ball (had never heard of it before) and it sounds uber interesting. i never went to my debs back in the day. mind you i still couldn't go to this, would have nobody to go with. don't think my friends would be into it tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

:( *sniff* mind you i clicked on the linky for the ball (had never heard of it before) and it sounds uber interesting. i never went to my debs back in the day. mind you i still couldn't go to this, would have nobody to go with. don't think my friends would be into it tbh

The debs actually sounds like fun! Any excuse to wear a fancy dress!

It's ok, me and Mags are going, you can be at the super Noc fun table. (Table may not actually be called that.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It's ok, me and Mags are going, you can be at the super Noc fun table. (Table may not actually be called that.)

Are you Mags' date? :p

No, we're going to try and make it as realistic as possible

No, we're going to try and make it as realistic as possible

Which means I am going to ask someone I don't really know so we can have genuine awkwardness during the night for extra fun.

I am also thinking of getting a cheesy tux, I have always had a penchant for crushed velvet.

There will be a four course dinner so it will be delicious as well!

do you actually have to give your table a name?!!!? madness. tell me more about this ball :)

• Advertisement

do you actually have to give your table a name?!!!? madness. tell me more about this ball :)

It will be delicious, what more do you need to know?

It will be delicious, what more do you need to know?

how and when do you pay for it, how do they know which table to seat you at, what time does it start/end, things like that. oh and approx how much money would one need to be comfortable for the nite!

(soz for the questions)

how and when do you pay for it, how do they know which table to seat you at, what time does it start/end, things like that. oh and approx how much money would one need to be comfortable for the nite!

(soz for the questions)

Click the link I imagine? :P

Click the link I imagine? :P

honestly the link doesn't tell you too much. tells you the date, that the tickets are €50, but not when you have to pay by, or how they know what table to seat you at. not the time it starts or anything :(

honestly the link doesn't tell you too much. tells you the date, that the tickets are €50, but not when you have to pay by, or how they know what table to seat you at. not the time it starts or anything :(

oh damns, I was hoping you'd find out and tell me :(:p

There is a facebook site with more details, tickets are limited so first come first served.

They give you random seating unless you know the names of 10 people that want to sit together in wish case you email them the names and they will assign the table to you.

Starts at 19:30 and ends at 02:30

There is a facebook site with more details, tickets are limited so first come first served.

They give you random seating unless you know the names of 10 people that want to sit together in wish case you email them the names and they will assign the table to you.

Starts at 19:30 and ends at 02:30

If only we could find 10 people...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

*will not actually go near a hooker but it sounds funny.

What if we dress Spoony up in a dress and the pigtails again..... :pac:

If only we could find 10 people...

agreed. hmm could we tho?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Ooo I went to the grown up debs last year. Had a great time. If only I wasn't penniless this year...

Advertisement