If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAD CLEAR OUT PRICE ON A 32" PLASMA TV

Options
  • 08-03-2011 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Had a route around our stockroom and turned up a ex display TV that has been stored away for a while safe and sound almost forgotten...

It's a Philips 32PF9964 32" Plasma TV featuring Digital Natural Motion and Digital Crystal Clear image processing with a res of 1024x852
    Its pretty meaty sounding as well with thanks to its mass and front facing speakers

Here is what it looks like -
    32pf9964_12s__fv_.jpg
    This TV was designed for wall mounting and comes with the wall mount bracket (the stand pictured was an optional accy and is no longer available)

The TV has a seperate media box that houses the various connections and connects to the TV via an umbilical cable so making wall mounting a neat affair (only the power cable from the TV and the umbilical cable connecting the two together)

For full spec's cast your eye over this link
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pf9964_12s/32pf9964_12s_pss_eng.pdf

I guess I should mention that no, it wont handle RTE MPEG4 Digital broadcasts but does have twin analogue tuners so you can enjoy 2 channels at once or Picture and Text - not many TV's can do that nowadays!

We have checked it out and its in full working order.
    you get the wall mount, original remote control plus the umbilical cable along with the TV and Media box.

Way back in the day this TV would have cost you and eye watering £5500punts:eek: for a 32" TV!

We are offering it up for only €100 our cheapest TV ever?? Certainly the one with most MASSIVE reduction....

I'm happy to demo it to anyone who wants to try before they buy.

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Ash, stick me down for it - presume it's available for collection from Dame St?
    PS, will need to have a demo to commit 100% :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

No worries Gman

I'll reserve it up now for you.

Yep collection from Dame Street

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

poop :(

next in line.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

I'll take it if gman changes his mind

gman2k wrote: »
    Ash, stick me down for it - presume it's available for collection from Dame St?
    PS, will need to have a demo to commit 100% :-)

Ash, I threw in an edit on the above post - hope you spotted it - will need a demo to commit to the purchase, if that's ok?

• Advertisement

Hi guys

Doodee your next up if Gman decides against it

Spillcoe, you get third bite if Doodee has a chance to opt out!

Cheers guys
    Ash

hi Gman

Just saw it.
    Absolutley no problem.
    Just let me know when you'll be in and I'll have it set up ready to demo.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

on the off off off chance, can i go after Spillcoe

cheers

Ash, I should be in Dublin on Tuesday, but I won't know for sure until Monday - if that's ok?
    I'll give you a buzz before Lunch on Monday to confirm, cheers

Hi Brightkane

Yep you sure can, I'll put you on the list as Number 4

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Hi Gman

Thats OK,

please let me know and I'll arrange to have it set up for demo for you

atb
    Ash

Hi Folks

This TV has gone to Gman2K, it's been whisked of to a new life:)

So, to the folks who had 2nd, 3rd or 4th didbs on it hopefully we can tempt you with something on our website???

If you see anything that tickles your fancy let me know and i'll do you a price.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

Great deal lads.

Keep em coming

Hi Folks

This TV has gone to Gman2K, it's been whisked of to a new life:)

So, to the folks who had 2nd, 3rd or 4th didbs on it hopefully we can tempt you with something on our website???

If you see anything that tickles your fancy let me know and i'll do you a price.

atb
    Ash

Thanks to Ash and Nicola and the other Philips Store staff for looking after me again today. Looking forward to telling the Mrs, that I got the bargain of the year!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.