Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tetra ProSmith Accessories

Options
  • 08-03-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭

Where in Ireland can I get cleaning brushes etc for a/m item
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

Where in Ireland can I get cleaning brushes etc for a/m item
    Cheers

I would have thought any gun shop would have them. I got some in Atlantic shooting and fishing in Carlow the last time and I think I got some in Staklums in thurles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    I would have thought any gun shop would have them. I got some in Atlantic shooting and fishing in Carlow the last time and I think I got some in Staklums in thurles

Cheers
    I never used or had this product before, just that I have the rod and need accessories for it. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

Cheers
    I never used or had this product before, just that I have the rod and need accessories for it. Thanks

What do you think of the rods.

I think most of the brush/jags etc are interchangeable with other makes. Only thing to look out for is weather they are male/female or the other way around.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    ....... I got some in Stakelums in thurles

Was in there yesterday and he has a load of new products in. Alot of them are Tetra inlcuding the rods/brushes/jags/mops, etc
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Ezridax wrote: »
    Was in there yesterday and he has a load of new products in. Alot of them are Tetra inlcuding the rods/brushes/jags/mops, etc

have you got a number for them what i have does not seem to work:confused:
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Thanks
    I will be going down your way in friday, let me know what you want and i can call into Sean in Atlantic Sports and pick them up for you if he has them

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Thanks

0504 28690

He does not work Wednesdays. I've PM'ed you his private number.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Ezridax wrote: »
    0504 28690

He does not work Wednesdays. I've PM'ed you his private number.

Thank you, unusual day to take off:rolleyes:

homerhop wrote: »
    I will be going down your way in friday, let me know what you want and i can call into Sean in Atlantic Sports and pick them up for you if he has them

Have you got a number and Ill see if they have what I need

homerhop wrote: »

Thanks to homerhop & Co for above mentioned favour, much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

no bother at all, glad to help out.

Advertisement