Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice Season 11 (USA)

Options
  • 08-03-2011 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

The American Celebrity Apprentice started up again over the weekend.

The people taking part are:

Richard Hatch (Apparently won Survivor)
    John Rich (Country Singer)
    Jose Conseco (Former baseball player, mma fighter)
    Mark McGrath (Singer from Sugar Ray, TV host)
    David Cassidy (Singer, actor)
    Lil Jon (Rapper)
    Meatloaf (Singer, actor)
    Gary Busey (actor)

Nene Leakes (Some kind of Real Housewife reality tv star)
    Hope Dworacjk (Playboy Playmate of the year)
    Lisa Rinna (Actress, model, host)
    Nikki Taylor (Model)
    Star Jones (TV Host, lawyer)
    Marlee Matlin (Actress)
    Dionne Warwick (singer)
    LaToya Jackson (Jackson Family member)

Anybody keeping an eye on this?

Watched the first episode yesterday, was quite good fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Yeah watched this yesterday and enjoyed it despite not knowing many of the celebrities!

Thought the right person went, Richard Hatch will be entertaining to watch!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

The celebrity version is always the best - egos, fights etc. Richard Hatch was a shoe in to stay as that's the way they play out these things. Expect him to tone it down in the short-term in order to win back a few of the team.

The girls team is already at breaking point - as they do every year - proves women just cant work in an all female environment - especially with egos in toe.

Trump loves to stir the $hit with the contestants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Richard Hatch (Apparently won Survivor)
    Hatch did win Survivor, way back in series 1.

I will be watching this although I havn't got it down yet. It would be great if you could put a spoiler notice on the thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Love US Celebrity Apprentice.

Not too mad on this years line up but it always takes a while for me the unknowns to grow on me I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭bensboys

What channel is it on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Yeah what channel is it on?

Sundays on NBC in America.

The show sometimes gets show in the early hours of the morning on BBC3 but they're a few year behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Not available on line anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I would urge everyone to check out this weeks episode just for Meatloaf's epic freak out on Gary Busey.

it was a bit embassing though when he eventually found his bag.

I cant believe the level of money rasied this week. No way I could have seen the winning amount coming from where it did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

Quite enjoying this show .... thought after the first week that Jose Conseco and Richard Hatch would be constantly sniping at each other, but Hatch seemed to take a step back and was much less confrontational. (Of course, he was project manager in the first).
    Actually thought it was a shame Hatch had to go last week, he really didn't have much of a hope in raising much money. Neither did Conseco, but other things brought him away

Feel sorry for Gary Busey, but can see why a lot of the chaps are getting ever more exasperated with him. Poor auld Meatloaf, I wouldn't want to be on the recieving side of one of his rages. Finding the bag after was pretty funny though. Rest of the chaps seem pretty on the ball, competent, and affable enough. John Rich the strongest maybe. Any other time he'd have won last week.

The women's team are great though, I would think Marlee Matlin is the strongest member of that team. Star Jones could win it if she wasn't so obviously machiavellian. Nene Leakes is pretty much what you'd expect for a reality star, I think Donald Trump described her as feirce, I think that's a diplomatic way of saying ignorant bitch. Don't know too much about Hope, wasn't used very well last night obviously. And poor aul Latoya is a bit of a dope. Found last night very telling when
    Star was telling her that getting such and such printed was basically double the printing budget, but Latoya didn't seem to understand why she couldn't get it done after being told several times

Is there a need to hide spoilers within the thread?

Nene is some bitch, though I think she's quite witty at times but she really got stuck into Latoya at the end of that episode.

Gary is comedy gold at this point - the incident with the execs was cringe-worthy.

Trump may switch things next week. I'd love to see Gary and Nene on the same team - fireworks.

Advertisement