Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How the f**k to get to Navan

Options
  • 08-03-2011 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I'm heading up to Navan on Saturday evening from Tullamore, does anyone know of any buses that go directly to Navan from Tullamore, Mullingar, Portlaoise, Athlone or from anywhere in the midlands? I have been on google all day trying to find buses and routes to get there but can't seem to find any... any info would be great...

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

I'm heading up to Navan on Saturday evening from Tullamore, does anyone know of any buses that go directly to Navan from Tullamore, Mullingar, Portlaoise, Athlone or from anywhere in the midlands? I have been on google all day trying to find buses and routes to get there but can't seem to find any... any info would be great...

cheers.

Really, do You have to have **** in Your heading???

FYI, You will have to get to Dublin, and thereafter there is a bus every 30 minutes or so to Navan - excellent service between Bus Aras & Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭why so serious?

Le_Dieux wrote: »
    Really, do You have to have **** in Your heading???

FYI, You will have to get to Dublin, and thereafter there is a bus every 30 minutes or so to Navan - excellent service between Bus Aras & Navan.

Yeah I kind of did actually because I knew it would grab peoples attention if I did. :)

Anyways.... thanks for your reply, but is their not meant to be a bus directly to Navan from Tullamore and Kilbeggan or is that just on certain days of the week?

Advertisement