Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Instrument

Options
  • 08-03-2011 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey guys...
    My car got broken into in Dublin two weeks ago and among other things my flute got robbed. Its a black handmade Delrin Seery flute with six sterling silver keys on it. I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on where I could look for it? I tried the majority of pawn shops in Dublin but they all only seen to take jewelery. I know its a long shot but I'd give anything to get this back.... so if anyone hears of one that has come on the market I'd really really appreciate an email!!! Many thanks... :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Jaysus sorry to hear that, an expensive and great flute by Des. You might want to post over at the session.org

Best of luck, hope you get it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Muffin Head

will do, thank you so much your a gem :)

Advertisement