Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

llb ul ( post grad)

Options
  • 08-03-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

well just quick question to see if anyone has any thoughts on this course because thinking about doing it in september,any feedback timetables,class size ect would be greatly appriciated

dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lulu90

Hi Dave,

I would suggest you get in touch with the course director, Andrea Ryan. She might be able to put you in touch with the class rep or at least give you a better idea what the course is like. I am studying law, but not grad entry. The modules are the same though. Lectures tend to be big (around 100+). Tutorial groups have around 15-20 in them. Some modules have weekly tutorials, however for most, you will have one tutorial every 2 weeks. Exams are, for the majority, a 100% written paper at the end of term. However some require course work in the form of essays or online SULIS quizzes. This will be made clear to you from the start though, so fear not! If you have any other questions, then just ask :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭salmon1

lulu90 wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

I would suggest you get in touch with the course director, Andrea Ryan. She might be able to put you in touch with the class rep or at least give you a better idea what the course is like. I am studying law, but not grad entry. The modules are the same though. Lectures tend to be big (around 100+). Tutorial groups have around 15-20 in them. Some modules have weekly tutorials, however for most, you will have one tutorial every 2 weeks. Exams are, for the majority, a 100% written paper at the end of term. However some require course work in the form of essays or online SULIS quizzes. This will be made clear to you from the start though, so fear not! If you have any other questions, then just ask :D

cheers for that just have to wait to see if i get in now:)

Advertisement