Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Town Gyms

Options
  • 08-03-2011 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

Is there any other decent gym in Donegal town or nearby, apart from the Central Leisure Centre and the Millpark?

Im finding the yearly fee very steep for the quality of gym in the Central. Ive never been to the Millpark, any better?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cniriain

Hi Bohsboy Did you find any decent gyms? I am looking for same thing. Have been using UL gym for competitions but will be moving to Donegal soon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

cniriain wrote: »
    Hi Bohsboy Did you find any decent gyms? I am looking for same thing. Have been using UL gym for competitions but will be moving to Donegal soon...

No, nothing. The Central gym is pretty run down and feck all equipment. Dont now anything about the Mill Park but its supposed to be better. However, both have outrageous fees.

With all the empty outlets in the town, anyone want to set one up!!? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jocombo

I think the gorman brothers have a gym out in drumbar (very close to donegal town). Its probably weights orientated but maybe worth asking about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Can you pay to use it? Im near enough Drumbar.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jocombo

I don't know too much about it im afraid. I doubt they charge much. You'll have to ask around, this is as much as i can find for ya

http://www.donegalpost.com/2010/08/18/gorman-stepping-up-in-class/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

The gym is called 'fighting fit' they do circuit training and that sort of stuff, a friend of mine is at it and he says it's a great work out.

Advertisement