Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Parking in Newry

Options
  • 08-03-2011 9:23pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Will be heading up to Newry for a few hours this Saturday morning. Where abouts near the centre of the city offers the best value parking?

I am looking through this map (http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/newry/) and there's a few ideas there, but I'm not sure how up to date it is.

I normally park at the Quays, outside Sainsburys, although looking at that website I'm not sure why as I never actually go to Sainsburys to get the 2 hours free - Buttercrane Multistorey is £1 per 2 hours, as opposed to £1 per hour in the Quays.

I'll be there quite early on Saturday, between 9.30am-10.00am - I don't suppose there's anywhere that does free parking within walking distance of the two main shopping centres? According to the map I linked earlier, there's a free one at Bridge Street beside the Buttercrane (labelled 13 on the map), but I always thought that was a pay one.

Thanks.

Advertisement