Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove Unfollow this forum from thread tools

Options
  • 08-03-2011 9:57pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Now that we have nice big buttons to Follow/Unfollow forums beside the page numbers do we need it on the drop down menu on forum tools.
    I am forever hitting Unfollow insted of mark this forum read,:o especially when using a mobile device.:(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Thread title should read "Remove Unfollow this forum from forum tools" I think.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I guess it should. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

If you click beside the name of the thread you can change it.

This will also give you practice in clicking accurately and perhaps help the problem in the meantime :D

Advertisement