Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat/Kitten

• 08-03-2011 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of anyone missing a black cat/kitten.

It is really friendly. Also has a collar on it that is blue and white. It looks like a really well cared for pet.

Does anyone know if I can post this elsewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Here is the place OP and try WLR.

What estate/area did you find it? Can you put up a pic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Oh yeah, a place would be ideal lol! It's in the Summerhill Terrace area.

The poor thing seems to be out all day as I noticed it earlier. It is in the courtyard. Really friendly little thing.

I have a fear of cats/kittens so I will wait for my Fiance to come home and I will get him to take a photo. I have fed her with a little saucer of milk and some tuna but don't know what else to do.

I will get on to WLR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

It might be worth contact local vets in case they get someone putting up missing posters etc.

Also if you've time you could put up a notice in local shops etc.

Hope this works!

deisemum wrote: »
    It might be worth contact local vets in case they get someone putting up missing posters etc.

Also if you've time you could put up a notice in local shops etc.

Will do that tomorrow:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Hope this works!

That's a cute cat. If you know your neighbours it might be worth mentioning that you've found a cat in case the see or hear of someone going round looking for their cat.

One of my cats went missing for 4 days last summer and we went round the nearby roads in my estate looking for her but she was found in Tramore after hitching a life in my husband's van when he went to visit his sister.:rolleyes:

If you've the time if might be worthwhile to print off flyers and post them in some local letterboxes. I get these every so often when a local cat goes missing or has been found.

WSPCA are helpful.

It is a gorgeous cat. We have fed it and given it something to drink.

I wouldn't be a lover of cats, but it is lovely and really friendly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

There's a lost and found sticky in the Animals & Pet Issues Forum too. Might be no harm to put it there as well.

Adyx wrote: »
    There's a lost and found sticky in the Animals & Pet Issues Forum too. Might be no harm to put it there as well.

Will go and do that now!

Advertisement