Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming graphic design courses in Dublin? pt/ft

Options
  • 08-03-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone.

Since October, my girlfriend has been studying graphic design with books and a night course.

She loves it and already has the basics of Photoshop and Illustrator. She is hoping to get her teeth into something a bit more substantial, either part time, or possibly full time come september.

She lives in Dublin 5.

Can anyone recommend a course?

She was thinking about applying for the Graphic Design course in Colaiste Dhulaigh in september. The graphic design night course in Dhulaigh is rubbish, but I reckon the full time course could be ok.

I realise there isn't much choice or variety. She would be prepared to pay for a course if it looked like good value for money.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

jerseysyin wrote: »
    Develop web plus study these diligently. There are numerous circumstances to take into consideration when you are picking a good quality ladies handbag plus most of these exact same points will surely have to always be regarded while you would like large totes.

Cincinnati Reds jerseys

Oh man. Spam makes me want to kill kittens.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

Visual communication in dit is the way to go. 4 years but you leave as a well trained designer. IADT and Ncad also do vis com.

Advertisement