Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's you're favourite Revenge Fantasy?

• 09-03-2011 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Mine is beating the **** out of an ex-boss of mine but in really imaginative ways! And Slowly....

This guy deserved it because he was a passive aggressive sly cunt who was nice my face but badmouthed me behind my back. I only found out after being transferred.

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

sex with their mam/sister/best friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

murder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

sex with their mam/sister/best friend

What if their best friend was male? Wouldn't that just increase your resentment even more??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd stick a banger up their pipe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'd blast them with piss through a vuvuzela.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Fitting punishment - meet me for a one on one training session, and this is for real. I'd start by breaking an elbow, then a slow knee bar to shatter first one, then the other knee. I might consider smashing the other elbow then, noth sure what method I'd use, but I have a few in my arsenal.

Then I'd break for lunch, but leave my son to practice his Judo too - a few collar chokes maybe.

Next day I'd consider smashing the fvckers spine, just the lower part. I would't want to risk killing him at this early stage.

Then I'd get my mate Tony (he's gay and a sadistic bastard) to armed himself with his biggest and nastiest double-end and ruin the guys intestines.

Third day, I'd strangle him with my bare hands and while watching his life ebb I'd invite him to pray with me for Gods forgiveness, but kill him before prayers end.

In a final fitting tribute I'd post a photo of him and I in the Nerds pix thread on this forum and you'll all applaud me fine work.

Amen.

Dudess wrote: »

giggidy

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Khyra24

Cutting off his nuts and feeding it to him :D

Fitting punishment - meet me for a one on one training session, and this is for real. I'd start by breaking an elbow, then a slow knee bar to shatter first one, then the other knee. I might consider smashing the other elbow then, noth sure what method I'd use, but I have a few in my arsenal.

Then I'd break for lunch, but leave my son to practice his Judo too - a few collar chokes maybe.

Next day I'd consider smashing the fvckers spine, just the lower part. I would't want to risk killing him at this early stage.

Then I'd get my mate Tony (he's gay and a sadistic bastard) to armed himself with his biggest and nastiest double-end and ruin the guys intestines.

Third day, I'd strangle him with my bare hands and while watching his life ebb I'd invite him to pray with me for Gods forgiveness, but kill him before prayers end.

In a final fitting tribute I'd post a photo of him and I in the Nerds pix thread on this forum and you'll all applaud me fine work.

Amen.

The ideal response

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Love Bomb the sh!t out of the basterds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Einhard wrote: »
    What if their best friend was male? Wouldn't that just increase your resentment even more??:D

na, one of them is bound to be female, or theres something terribly wrong going on there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭whiteboy

smoking all their weed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

My perfect revenge would be to break into my worst enemy's house, empty out his Heinz ketchup bottle & replace it with Chef ketchup.

Nothing could be worse than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭stevejr

The practicalities of doing that (ie tasting piss) would preclude that particular fantasy, but each to her own...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

pillow gift

Amen.

Pulp fiction is a film not an instructional guide...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

seemingly liam gallagher's latest:

"just call me the roller
    i'll squeeze and unfold ya
    call me the roller
    i just go to show ya
    just call me the roller
    i'll come blow you over"

:/ poorest lyricist in music? proper rock n rolla that boy

The-Rigger wrote: »
    pillow gift

Is that an After-Eight or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

There's this libertardian yank on another site I post to. Well, what I imagine is getting enough money to buy my way into his company then sacking him and ruining his stupid little life.

Then, sitting back and watching how long he'd be a libertarian for once the arse fell out of the job daddy got him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

kill all the men on the planet, then repopulate it myself:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

I'd slowly drown this girl I likes bf,not very creative but it would give me great satisfaction seeing the life drain out of his smarmy little face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Revenge is meant to be a dish best served cold.

So I would lock them in a freezer.

Then cook 'em up and serve to their family in a chili eating contest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

stevejr wrote: »
    The practicalities of doing that (ie tasting piss) would preclude that particular fantasy, but each to her own...

I took Dudess' suggestion to be that of a rudimentary piss cannon, with no mouth involvement.

Rudimentary piss cannon ftw. Blast them with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

FTGFOP wrote: »
    I took Dudess' suggestion to be that of a rudimentary piss cannon, with no mouth involvement.

Rudimentary piss cannon ftw. Blast them with it.
    I don't know about that, she'd have to work up quite a flow to completely fill up the wider end of the horn in order for the Bernoulli equation to hold. I'm not doubting Dudess's piss blasting abilities but that's still a tall order for anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

My noisy next door neighbour revenge.

Step 1. Somehow acquire some sh1t music. Lets say, *Rick Astley.

Step 2. Load into CD player.

Step 3. Put speakers against the adjoining wall.

Step 4. Put one of Ricks 'hits' on 'repeat'.

Step 5. Turn it up LOUD.

Step 6. Go to work. Or away for the weekend.

*Not to offend Rick fans, this could be any really annoying song. Like 'Boys Boys Boys' by Sabrina, Barbie Girl, Achy Breaky Heart, Mambo No. 5, anything by Celine Dion.

Anyway, you get the idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

I don't know about that, she'd have to work up quite a flow to completely fill up the wider end of the horn in order for the Bernoulli equation to hold. I'm not doubting Dudess's piss blasting abilities but that's still a tall order for anyone.

Bernoulli equation, eh? Hmm.

I guess we'd need a small vuvuzela of very small internal volume tapering to a very narrow bore... and sixteen pint bottles of Bulmers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

My noisy next door neighbour revenge.

Step 1. Somehow acquire some sh1t music. Lets say, *Simply Red.

*Guaranteed to not only evacuate a building but quite possibly evacuate life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Mine involves a rusty spoon...
    Oh the damage I would do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Resurrect Fr Brendan Smith. Bring him back in a time machine to when he was 7 but still fully aware of his adult years and have Richard Dawkins ride him...... I may need to think this one out a wee bit more though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Always wanted to do that 3 point thing.

Knee them in the balls hard-they bend over in pain
    Knee them in the stomach hard-they go to ground
    Bring full force of elbow down on their face breaking their nose and maybe messing up teeth

:)

Violent but effective.....but you probably wouldn't get away with it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

stevejr wrote: »
    Violent but effective.....but you probably wouldn't get away with it...

It was self defense maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

He was gonna steal the last rice crispie bun :eek:

Advertisement