Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comreg V UPC - the outcome - what a fiasco!!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭BurnsCarpenter

dub45 wrote: »
    The question being asked by Comreg is extraordinary and displays an amazing lack of perspective and indeed a clear lack of appreciation of the importance of this issue.

You're dealing with Comreg's consumer team who are only concerned with bringing your particular case to a resoultion.

Any potential action against UPC would be handled by a different section and you can be sure that any legal action would be a last resort. Comreg would rather gently prod the operator until they become compliant with legislation.

I had a look through their compliance investigations recently and as far as I could tell, they all end with "no breach identified, no further action required"

http://www.comreg.ie/telecoms/closed_cases.561.1042.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I had a look through their compliance investigations recently and as far as I could tell, they all end with "no breach identified, no further action required"
    that sounds suspiciously familiar! :)

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Advertisement