Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State Benefits Forum

Options
  • 09-03-2011 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Where is the State Benefits forum?

I thought it was under Biz -> Personal but can't see it there, so not sure if it's been moved or I'm gone funny lol:o:D

I understand in the charter (of this forum) to PM the forum mods - but I can't PM the mods because I don't know who mods the State Benefits forum.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's still under biz -> personal

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It is still there under Biz > Personal > State Benefits

Mods are: billy the squid, cee_jay, mp22

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Here is a link to it.

The mods are billy the squid, cee_jay and mp22.

It's showing as being in Biz -> Personal in the forum, but it doesn't show up on my Biz -> Personal list either. Must have gone private?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Yep, still there:
    Biz > Personal
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

You should try using the beta theme - it has a textbox at the top where you just start typing the name of the forum you're looking for, and it returns a list of links to the forums that match what you're typing for.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks all.

As mentioned, it's visible using the beta skin, but it's gone from the default skin. I suspect this is due to one of my esteemed colleagues (whose name I won't divulge to spare their blushes :D) attempting to add unregged posting to the forum the other night. Apologies for that, I'll see if I can find someone a bit more technical than me to fix it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Cheers guys, good to know I'm not doing funny.:D

It still isn't under biz -> personal for me, maybe it's just me though, I don't know.

Here's a screen cap anyway

bds.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I've been looking at that today, haven't fixed it yet (I think) but I'm on it :)

Advertisement