Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations & Best Wishes for our new TDs

Options
  • 09-03-2011 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭

Whether you love them or loathe them (or something in between) - I'd like to wish all of our newly elected representatives best wishes when they take their seats in the Dáil today.

Our future is in their hands & I'd like to look back by the time of the next GE &, regardless of whether they were in government or opposition, think that they've all done a good job in getting the country back on its feet.

I'd like especially to offer Alan Farrell (a boardsie & regular DCN contributor) the best of luck & hope that he's not a stranger.

HB

(Note: This is a 'positive' thread. If you don't want to wish them well - don't bother posting. Ta.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Whether you love them or loathe them (or something in between) - I'd like to wish all of our newly elected representatives best wishes when they take their seats in the Dáil today.

Our future is in their hands & I'd like to look back by the time of the next GE &, regardless of whether they were in government or opposition, think that they've all done a good job in getting the country back on its feet.

I'd like especially to offer Alan Farrell (a boardsie & regular DCN contributor) the best of luck & hope that he's not a stranger.

HB

(Note: This is a 'positive' thread. If you don't want to wish them well - don't bother posting. Ta.)

Hear Hear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Absolutely agree.
    I've been listening to the coverage since this morning and I've got a little feeling of hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Change is good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Voodoo_rasher

cautiously hopeful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Well its been rubber stamped.

James Reilly: Minister for Health.

Where we going to put the hospital?:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Where we going to put the hospital?:D

Just the one ;)

Seriously hope he'll do a good job and transform the health service locally as well as nationally.
    Best wishes to Alan Farrell and Brendan Ryan on the government side and Claire Daly has a vital role for NCD as the only opposition TD so best wishes to her in providing (hopefully) constructive criticism and an alternative view.

Advertisement