Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is the exam timetable released?

Options
  • 09-03-2011 10:20am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For the exams in May?

I don't know if they come out soon, or much closer to the date. According to the UCD Academic Year Planner they run from Tuesday 3rd May -> Saturday 14th May.

The reason I ask is because I am able to give blood again on the Tuesday 3rd and my birthday is on Friday 13th, so I'd like to see how these 'slot' into my exam timetable :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Jaysus, talkin about exams again, thats depressing.

From the UCD website:

SEMESTER 2 EXAMINATION TIMETABLE
    The Semester 2 examination timetable will be published on Thursday, 31 March 2011.

The exams will take place from Tuesday, 3 May to Saturday, 14 May 2011 (incl Saturday, 7 May).

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/assessment/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Thank you :)

Poor detective work by me there - sorry!

Advertisement