Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found Townley Hall

Options
  • 09-03-2011 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Found this little fella out in Townley Hall nature trail this morning. Hopefully somebody here knows the owner.

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Any collar or ID?
    Contact Drogheda Animal Rescue http://www.dar.ie/, they will put the feelers out for an owner and if all else fails they may foster or rehome the poor fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

No collar. I've been trying Animal Rescue this morning but no answer. Need to do something because I'm supposed to be in work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

zac8 wrote: »
    No collar. I've been trying Animal Rescue this morning but no answer. Need to do something because I'm supposed to be in work :D

Is there any family or friends you can leave him with until you get in contact with them?
    I know they are all volunteers and work fulltime outside of DAR, if you send an email or leave a message they should get back to you.

Ah it's grand I don't mind staying with him until I get him sorted. I used to foster dogs myself but he's very timid so I wouldn't leave him alone with my dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Please contact the County Council dog Warden. Advice to owners when a dog is lost is to first contact the warden.

• Advertisement

She's now in Collon Animal Sanctuary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Yes, but please tell the dog warden at the county pound; as owners will look there to see if the dog has been handed in. Depending on where he strayed from they may not call the Collon centre. I, for example, never heard of it.

Advertisement