Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callor gas in Dub 6?

Options
  • 09-03-2011 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,
    Does anyone know anywhere in the Dublin 6 Ranelagh/Rathmines area that sells cannisters of Callor gas?
    Aparently a load of places only sell Flo gas now and for some reason we need Callor...been without a cooker for almost 2 months now any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There may be some suppliers that deliver.

Try this: http://www.calor.ie/calor-at-home/find-a-retailer/ (Its not working for me)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 modea2011

hi victor, thanks for that. i actually had already tried there but it says the closest is in clondalkin. i just thought there might be other places closer that arent listed...i didn't think about delivery though...i'll give them a call. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

if healys in harolds cross is stil open they do it. the maxol in harold cross also does it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

the hardware store on dunville avenue does them

Advertisement