Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumped on a farm and found by chance!

• 09-03-2011 12:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

These two little mites were dumped on a farm near sheep and it was only by chance that the farmer found them! Thankfully, he has a good head on his shoulder and took them in and contacted me.

188589_10150106538411235_534791234_6738378_2870438_n.jpg

This sickens me. :( They are only ickle. I hope whoever did it will develop an itchy crotch and short arms.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Oh Egar they are gorgeous, i hope whoever did this rots in hell !!!

At least they will have a great chance in life now you have them

This situation of animals being dumped, neglected is very worrying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Bearpup

What is wrong with people that they can just do this sort of thing and not give it a second though... I just cannot understand it.

A particular quote comes to mind....

“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭baldbear

At least they didn't drown them thankfully. Do my eyes deceive me or are there 3 puppies there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

baldbear wrote: »
    At least they didn't drown them thankfully. Do my eyes deceive me or are there 3 puppies there?

looks like 3 bodies, 2 heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

@ EGAR;
    Please see my username for my comment. :(

Shameful, but lucky for them they met a decent human being like yourself.

Our old dog Sam died last year.
    He was found as a puppy in a wooden box nailed shut on a skip. we had him for 12 happy years after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

Dear God the poor mites ,,thankfully they are in the right hands now and will find two nice homes for themselves...Fair play to the farmer for rescuing them:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Traonach

joyce2009 wrote: »
    Dear God the poor mites ,,thankfully they are in the right hands now and will find two nice homes for themselves...Fair play to the farmer for rescuing them:)
    x2
    Some farmers would have shot them on the spot (afraid they would chase sheep). That's what the scumbag who dumped the dog's was thinking no doubt.
    That farmer is a good lad, no doubt about that.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

What a terrible act of cruelty and what disgusting people whoever dumped them are.

Nice to hear they are in good hands now though - little cuties!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Little fighters! How long were they there do you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

They are beautiful wee things! :eek:

Probably just sitting there waiting for their crappy owner to return :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

They were there since Saturday and he took them in, bless his little cotton socks! Hats off to the man, he is really sound and is very concerned about their welfare which makes a nice change to the usual sh*te I normally see.

Looks like one of the boys has already found a home via EGAR in Meath!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Aww I am just delighted that one of them is going home soon! Great stuff to you (Egar) and the farmer.

Those two puppies look so beautiful and so peaceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭bitter_lemon

so nice to hear that they went into safe hands. well done.
    they look like rothweillers with undocked tails. keep their tails long!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

Lovely Dogs they are,so annoying to see how little respect some people have for animals,only for the fact that those dog's above were found by a good decent person they could very well have starved.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

They're so cute! :) It breaks my heart how could anyone just leave them there...:( So glad they're ok now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

The little boy has gone to his forever home in Meath and the little girl (who was supposed to be another boy :D) is here now:

189935_10150123934715889_169411475888_6572561_2518632_n.jpg
    :)

Advertisement