Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a Nokia E5 with eMobile!

Options
  • 09-03-2011 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Here's the new Nokia E5

Nokia%20E5.jpg

Here's where you can find details on it: http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/phones/details/?id=42

And here's the competition from eMobile to win one!
    To mark the launch of our amazing new bill pay plan Select Unlimited Talk&Text, we are giving one lucky boards.ie member a chance to win a Nokia E5.

All you have to do to enter is tell us why you deserve to win a new Nokia E5.

Reply with your answer to this thread between now and Sunday 13th March 2011. We’ll announce the winner on Monday 14th March 2011.

eMobile terms and conditions:
    1. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
    2. Entry is open only to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years and over. Directors, management and employees (and the families of same) of eMobile or other companies or individuals associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
    3. To enter the competition you must post in the thread saying why you deserve to win a Nokia E5. Multiple entries are not permitted.
    4. The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm on Sunday 13th March.
    5. The decision in relation to the identification of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    6. The prize (Nokia E5) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
    7. The winner will be contacted via PM and announced on the thread. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 1 week, the Promoter has the right to select another winner.
    8. Mobile phone prizes do not include connection to a telecommunications network. This must be arranged by the prize-winner.
    9. eMobile accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries.
    10. eMobile and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
    11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.

Best of luck!

Darragh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lollimurphy

Honesty is the best policy here. I'm phoneless through my own actions. Accidentally dropped my HTC down the toilet :(

Promise there would be no toilet texting with this beauty!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Because i keep flashing new ROMs to my Galaxy S and I need a back up phone for the day i accidently brick it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 hcash

because I am tired of my G1 and need something else to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Because I really need a new phone for my girlfriend :D she loves nokia phones too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I just want a new phone and number so I can give it to people who I dont mind ringing me as opposed to everyone in the bleeding country having the number Im using now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

I could do with upgrading my phone and this one looks just perfect for the job :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Kurley

I deserve it as there are not enough buttons on my Nokia E52.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I need a good reason to switch my provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I deserve an E5 so I can have a choice of how I order my cookies: call, txt or online, email or App :D

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

I'd love to win this phone as a significant upgrade from my 6230! Paired with the unlimited plan for 49, I'd be blasted into the current from somewhere around 2006 :)

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Because I dropped my phone down the toilet and it's be crap ever since...

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Marioda

I deserve this fab phone cos my old one doesnt even have a camera on it. need it,need it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

I have a crap phone!
    I am technophobe!
    I listen to the hoo ha of HTC v iPhone in work! Meh!
    I dont hve an App for ANYTHING!

I cant beat em so let me join em!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Because I have 2 teenagers and I foster teenagers and Holy Mother of God tracking to keep track of them all! So i need a good phone with the following::

Take constant teenage use! No one EVER seems to have their own credit!:mad:

Calender, for all their appts and activities:)

Apps, especially GPS tracking, as I will be able to track their phones. Why? Cause Im the mammy, enough said!!:P

Good battery life, because if one more person unplugs my charger to put their one in, Im going to lose it!

Camera with flash because teenage girls like their pictures being taken, ALOT!

Social networking, because I can never get a turn on the laptop to look up my Facebook page!

And I need a good plan, because I get about 20 ''call me's'' a day and have to ring them back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

I have never had an i phone and am still on the old types of phone. Its time to move so this would be a real treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AndOne

I need a new hip phone because i'm behind the times i've never had any smart phone and would love the freedom and fun of this one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 HOOL75

I'd love to win this because I have just put my phone through the washing machine & I have downgraded to a phone I bought 7 years ago! It's like a briquette!

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭fluky1

Emobile are launching Unlimited minutes & Unlimited texts to any network for people who hate restrictions. I would love to win a Nokia E5 so that I can impress those Iphone4 users

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Simply because I will never buy another phone until I win one! I have only ever owned one phone, the nokia 3510i and have used it every day for 9years+, sending and receiving ~100000 messages and spending countless hours chatting, it's my beautiful best friend. :D
    I'll never buy another phone while my brick works(and it always will, it's fallen off a rollarcoaster for gods sake!) so my only hope to ever have a phone that can do something cool is to win one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I deserve to win the E5 because I'm sick of being with O2 because they treat their customers badly, and I'd love to switch to E Mobile. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I have no words .....

blockia.jpg

....my phone :(

And that aint no fancy camera phone picture either :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Buck

I could really do with a new phone, I've still got the original Nokia brick !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭emmabo25

I would love to win this for my husband. He is constantly whinging about his brick of a phone but has no money to buy a new one!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cunninsu

Cos i have a bockety crock of a mobile phone with cellotape on the back. I'm not kidding. It often just vibrates and doesn't ring and i answer and nada! When i open a text i nearly have time to make a cup of coffee while i wait for the text to appear on the screen. So sad, please help!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bettymay

I would love to win the phone for my hubby, he loves phones and before we married he had some collection, now he doesn't have the time nor can afford to get a new one as we've kids. So I would love to win one so I could see the that look you get on a childs face when they get the most amazing gift at Christmas. My hubby never gets mad but when we were dating I hid his favorite phone and he was so cross, I never laughed so much, so please choose me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hummingbird1

I believe I deserve a new phone because of the run of bad luck I have been having recently. I have had my hours cut from work in half so i barely make enough a month to pay rent. I am a student so along with rent and food I have a loan to pay back because of the high registration. I love technology and will appreciate all extras attached to the phone and use it to its full potential. I have been using a nokia 3310 for the last few months(which is very frustrating) after my phone got broken by the child i babysit for (she decided biscuits weren't fun to dunk in tea but my phone was). I need a reliable phone to keep in contact with my parents and my friends, especially since I have to travel long distances to see them, At this moment I cannot contact them properly becaue my phone dislikes some contacts and therefore refuses to let me contact them, my mom being one of these disliked contacts. Also the battery life is only about 5hours which isnt bad for a phone that is about 11 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ChainWhip

In a worldwide recession when we all need a lift,
    A shiny new Nokia would be my perfect gift.

The E5 looks super with loads of great specs,
    With no touchscreen or stylus, it's not too complex.

With wifi to tweet and hands-free for the car,
    Plus a QWERTY keyboard with a handy space bar.

Emobile I'd love you if you pick me to win,
    My dodgy old Samsung would go straight in the bin.

To tell you the truth I'd be over the moon,
    I'll cross all that I've got to hear from you soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 belleville

because it's a lovely phone and I want it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ciaglen

I think I should win I’ll be honest and say as a Blackberry user who can’t change phone due to work, if I won the phone it wouldn’t be for me.
    My BF has been saying lately that he would love a *good* phone and he wont use anything but Nokia. Being a tech geek myself I’ve experienced quite a few phones and I personally think Nokia is the best. I’d love to make him happy with winning this phone for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

I'd really really love to win cos I just dropped my phone in the loo - no joke i swear!

Advertisement