Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steve Lukather @ The Village March 20th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Brilliant night, will post pics tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

rednik wrote: »
    Brilliant night, will post pics tomorrow.

yep, cracking gig, and two nights in a row bands that actually seem to be really enjoying what they do....will throw a couple of pics up later if I get a chance....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Top gig, really enjoyed it!! While My Guitar.... was excellent!! Most attractive bass player I've seen in a while too!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭peterobrien100

What a fantastic night ! It was great to see Luke back in Dublin after 15 years ! Normally have to go to the UK or Europe to see him solo or Toto as a band ! He was in flying form, since he has gone clean he has been re-energised. The focus is on the guitar now and there was blistering moments last night. Song For Jeff really stood out. SO many great numbers. Here's hoping he returns sooner that later. On a side note it was great to at 2 great gigs in the Village over the weekend with Accept playing a great gig on Saturday night as well ! :rolleyes:

Advertisement