Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Libraries Fines Amnesty This Week

Options
  • 09-03-2011 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Sorry guys, meant to post this sooner. Fingal libraries are clearing all fines this week. So if its been a while since you were in because you think you might owe money, pop into your local library and your fines will be wiped.

If you've lost your library card just bring some form of I.D. and something with your current address, like a household bill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

I have a book "How to make Cocktails" due back sometime in 1986, is this covered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hi, sorry for not getting back sooner. The waiver includes fines on current items and old fines. It doesn't include lost books though. If you still have the book at home you can return it with no fines. If you can't find the book, pop into your local library and discuss it with a member of staff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Corsendonk wrote: »
    I have a book "How to make Cocktails" due back sometime in 1986, is this covered?

Is that you, Tom Cruise ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

I read the thread title and I thought Fingal Library were trying to squeeze money out of Amnesty International!:p

Advertisement