Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new camera (yay!) new battery (boo)

• 09-03-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hey all. I got my mits on a canon 1000FN at the weekend. There's no battery in it, and google tells me I need a 2cr something or other (on the phone - can't remember - kind of looks like 2 AA batteries joined). I had a quick look on the internets and there are rechargeable kits available. Anyone got any recommendations as to where/what to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]2CR5

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=6864

About €10 in Sam McCauley's chemist.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

sineadw wrote: »
    Hey all. I got my mits on a canon 1000FN at the weekend. There's no battery in it, and google tells me I need a 2cr something or other (on the phone - can't remember - kind of looks like 2 AA batteries joined). I had a quick look on the internets and there are rechargeable kits available. Anyone got any recommendations as to where/what to buy?

You can phone google now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

You have been able to phone them for years. +353 (1) 436 1000
    You can phone google now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i actually thought i had one of those and it's charger in a drawer i could have given you but i'm just after checking and this looks like 2 AAA joined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

I've had my dad's 1000FN for about a year or so but never got out to get a battery. I went in today and picked one up in dublin and I cant wait to try out the camera with my current lenses :)
    I still have to get that roll processed that I bought in Gunn's that time (waiting on a few rolls so I can go to unicare and hopefully get the 5 for €15 on disk deal).

Should be fun using a similar system but with film.

• Advertisement
Advertisement