Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

santry demesne from city centre

Options
  • 09-03-2011 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

could anyone tell me what bus i need to take to get to Santry Demesne from dublin city center and how long it usually it takes.. not familiar with the area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

A whole number of buses run that way, the ones im firmilar with are

16A
    41C

You will find timetables and where to catch the bus here www.dublinbus.ie

Takes approx 20-25 minutes to get from city centre to Santry Demense, with rush hour traffic closer to 35-40 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

thanks Elliee,

do you know if any of those buses actually run through Santry Demesne or just leave you outside?... its not quite clear from the website

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭VW 1

jobless wrote: »
    thanks Elliee,

do you know if any of those buses actually run through Santry Demesne or just leave you outside?... its not quite clear from the website

AFAIK no buses actually run through Santry Demesne, I could be wrong but I live in the area and have never seen a bus go through there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

They leave you outside.

Advertisement