Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Pressure washer?

• 09-03-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I'm looking for a decent pressure washer for cleaning concrete around the house, gutters and cars.

I've narrowed my choice down to this one in Lidl from tomorrow or the Pro User 5.5HP pressure washer in this brochure from Arro.

I like the idea of the petrol washer, as it will allow more flexibility in not having to worry about powerlines and I would expect it’s more robust (and powerful??) than the electric equivalents, but it is twice the price of the lidl one. I would imagine the petrol washer is also more likely to be serviceable if a part were to break.

So in a nutshell, I would be happy to pay the difference for the petrol washer if it is a far superior product to the lidl washer, but as this will be my first power washer I am a little clueless. What would people recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭kopkidda

Hi,

That parkside one is the one I would go for, for what you say you want to use it for, it would work. The petrol one Id say would be for someone who was using it every week.

I bought a power washer in lidl last year and its great.

Advertisement