Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown 11/03 *Spoilers - Results*

• 09-03-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,981 ✭✭✭✭

Source
    Edge opens the show and challenges Alberto Del Rio to a fight. Del Rio and Brodus Clay come out. Edge attacks but is dropped by Clay. Christian come out to make the save but Del Rio and Clay get the upperhand. Teddy Long comes out and announces a tag team match for tonight's main event.
    Kane beat Wade Barrett by DQ when The Corre attacked. Big Show came out and saved Kane. Teddy Long comes out and makes it a tag team match with Show and Kane vs. Barrett and Heath Slater, the rest of Corre is banned from ringside. The tag match ends in a DQ also as The Corre interferes. Big Show nails Ezekiel Jackson and Barrett with a chair.
    Cody Rhodes is backstage heading to the ring.
    Cody Rhodes wins a squash over JTG while still wearing his suit.
    Michael Cole interviews John Cena and clips air from The Miz's attack on RAW. Jack Swagger comes out to attack Cena. Cena clears the ring of Swagger and goes after Cole. Swagger saves Cole from the Attitude Adjustment but gets laid out with one for himself.
    The Sin Cara video is shown again.
    Layla defeated Kaitlyn and beat her up after the match.
    Rey Mysterio beat Drew McIntyre.
    Triple H comes out and talks about how he will win at WrestleMania. Undertaker comes out and they face off. Triple H does the crotch chop and Taker "cuts his throat" before leaving.
    Christian and Edge defeated Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay in the main event.

E&C reunion :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

E&c Reunion......i called it months ago!! :D

wall5732_16141182_wir008835.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I'm surely not the only one who has noticed how much Teddy Long loves Tag Matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Kane's a babyface going into Wrestlemania?!

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Charisteas wrote: »
    Kane's a babyface going into Wrestlemania?!

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

If in doubt turn Kane or Big Show seems to be the motto of creative. :pac:

Oh and Chris Masters v Tyler Reks on Superstars this week will probably headline. I won;t say who won though...:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I don't know what Kane or Big Show add to the show or ratings. Maybe they're good for house shows. I think kane gets a Mania payday just so Kevin Dunn can do something nice with fire for his entrance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I don't know what Kane or Big Show add to the show or ratings.

Workrate. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I think kane gets a Mania payday just so Kevin Dunn can do something nice with fire for his entrance.

They always go totally overboard with the pyro.Start of the Show PYRO.National Anthem PYRO.Then every entrance no matter how small has fireworks,Pyro or some load bang.I read about a week ago it'll be The Corre vs Kane,Big Show & Diesel or The Corre vs Kane,Big Show,Kofi & Christian.I pray for the latter match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Ah man, you have to love the pyro. Love it when the lightning strikes the stage for Takers entrance sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Rjd2 wrote: »
    If in doubt turn Kane or Big Show seems to be the motto of creative. :pac:

Yeah it's ridiculous, they are turned so often that it's impossible to take them seriously anymore.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I liked the end of the main event. I wish WWE used non standard finishers more often.

Brodus is a lucky boy, this close to mania getting on RAW and Smackdown in the same week!

No Kofi this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Ridley

Kinda think Mr. Rhodes should keep wrestling in the suit. There's something Jekyll and Hyde about it with that mask.

Advertisement