Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing problems from imagine!!!

• 09-03-2011 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have a problem with the return of money from wrong bill (150e)
    The company took the money for a router which is sent back in time.Number of the parcel was sent to them.

The first bill I got 4 months ago so I called there and explained everything.
    said that it was their fault and that to wait for another revised bill
    next month the same thing
    next month took many from my accounts so I went there and the lady manager apologized and told to return money for 10 days.
    Now pas 15 day and nathing.
    All the time a guilty plea but do not send back the cash.
    This is very little problem to solve I don`t understand !
    I think the only idiots work there

What to do????

Justyna

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Solicitor's letter, or write and say you going small claims court?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 RogueFaye

justynao wrote: »
    The company took the money for a router which is sent back in time.Number of the parcel was sent to them.

next month took many from my accounts so I went there and the lady manager apologized and told to return money for 10 days.

What to do????

Justyna

Talk about problem with IMAGINE, i had problems with them on my Wimax and my business line, the wimax problem is similar to yours.
    there was no reception for the WiMax in my home so as per 7days trial I have the rights to cancel it without charge, I canceled it on first day. I was told courier would pick it up, never did. So they send me a stamp to send it back, Did so in mid Dec, Bills keep coming through asking me for money just like ur case. Manager meant to call me back, NEVER DID !!
    2 months later, More bills came and even phone call from Debt collectors and letters in my mail box and even my neighbour's mail box. Phone them and they apologize cos of system problem bla bla bla......I still got another letter afterwards of which i learn to ignore, they can burn my house down if they want that money!
    On my business, I quit imagine and switched to Vodafone 6 months ago. the last bill from imagine was that they owe me 18euros, They didn't send me cheque or anything but Fine i wont be bother about 18e. Last month guess what, they send me a bill for 38euros for no reason after 6 months. I rang them, the agent doens't know how the 38e incurred since they owe me 18e instead, i was promised a call back, This was in Jan and as of today i still havnt hear back from them. Imagine is totally ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 RogueFaye

justynao wrote: »

What to do????

Justyna

U can contact Comreg like me, but before u do so, contact Imagine and get a complaint case number of them, Comreg will follow it up, go to comreg.ie they were pretty quick to response when i contacted them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 justynao

RogueFaye wrote: »
    U can contact Comreg like me, but before u do so, contact Imagine and get a complaint case number of them, Comreg will follow it up, go to comreg.ie they were pretty quick to response when i contacted them.

Thanks for link to comreg.ie I will try with them!

Advertisement