If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIRFRYER DEMO DAY in The Philips Shop Sat 12th March

Options
  • 09-03-2011 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

We are holding a demo day this Saturday the 12th March to promote the latest in Philips food preperation!

We have the new PHILIPS HD9220 AIRFRYER in stock and want to show it off:D
    hd9220_20__fv_.jpg
    This is a fantastic unit that uses up to 80% less fat than regular Deep Fat Fryers.

It basically uses hot air to fry the food so if you are using frozen fries you dont even need oil at all, same with frozen chicken nuggets, spring rolls and fish fingers, mmmm:P:p

If you fancy home made fries or wedges you only need to coat them in 1/2 a tablespoon of oil!! so is FAR HEALTHIER to use:)

This is going to be a Godsend to those of us who love home cooked chips, and lets face it who doesn't! but hates the idea of fat saturated food or the potential fire hazzard that a normal deep fat fryer is.

You also get a book with 30 tasty recipes to try out at home with the AirFryer

A few other benefits are -
    It's cleaner to use - no sloppy hot oil
    It doesnt STINK the kitchen/house out
    It's Easier to clean
    It's safer to use
    It has a cool touch exterior - you wont burn your hands when you touch it

Fancy a little more reading? check out its spec's here -
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/hd9220_20_pss_eng.pdf

There will be discounts in store on the day of the demonstration
    So call on in between 11am and 4pm on Saturday the 12th and check it out, and you can grab a hand full of chips chips as well:D

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Hi Ashley,

Do you know what the standard price for this will be?

Thanks,
    Dermo

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dermo wrote: »
    Hi Ashley,

Do you know what the standard price for this will be?

Thanks,
    Dermo

£219.95 - Boardie deal £199.95 this weekend.

To be honest the post Ash put up does not even do it justice - you only have to use a teaspon of oil to make great chips! (that's great if your cholesterol is high or if your getting a little tubby like me and looking for E A S Y ways to get fitter /slimmer faster!

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Folks

Dont forget we are demo'ing the AirFryer once again today.

Nicola is rustling up Fish Fingers, Chicken Nuggets and fries for you all to try:)

So call on in between 11am and 4pm

see ya later
    Ash

Carrots, parsnips and potatoes, tossed in a bowl with 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkled with a dash of salt, a pinch of ground black peppercorns and finished of with light coating of oregano.

Airfried at 180deg C for approx 15mins

result....
    Tastes GREAT:D

The Chicken nuggets and Fishfingers are pretty fantastic too, esp' as they needed no oil

Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭edwinkane

It never occurred to me to deep fry fish fingers. When our children were little we always grilled them. Likewise with carrotts, parsnips and potatoes, it never occurred to me to deep fry them. I don't know anyone who cooks them by deep frying them.

• Advertisement

I used to chuck fish fingers in the DFF with chips back in the days when that was the extent on my "cooking" ability....

We have found a lot of folks love to Deep Fat Fry chips and the like but this is a much healthier way - its designed for those who love home made/cooked chips but hate the idea of using a Deep Fat Fryer, they are messy, odouris and potentially dangerous after all...

The fact that you can also airfry other veg as well is very handy, and quick.

We have been offering out AirFried from frozen Chips, Chicken Nuggets, Fish Fingers as well as fresh home made Potato Chips and Wedges as well as Parsnips and Carrots coated in herbs AirFried to tempt folks with.

I know a few mates that live on DFF home made chips but are looking for a heathier way to do 'em - this will be ideal for them.

Plus its so easy to clean.

cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭edwinkane

I used to chuck fish fingers in the DFF with chips back in the days when that was the extent on my "cooking" ability....

We have found a lot of folks love to Deep Fat Fry chips and the like but this is a much healthier way - its designed for those who love home made/cooked chips but hate the idea of using a Deep Fat Fryer, they are messy, odouris and potentially dangerous after all...

The fact that you can also airfry other veg as well is very handy, and quick.

We have been offering out AirFried from frozen Chips, Chicken Nuggets, Fish Fingers as well as fresh home made Potato Chips and Wedges as well as Parsnips and Carrots coated in herbs AirFried to tempt folks with.

I know a few mates that live on DFF home made chips but are looking for a heathier way to do 'em - this will be ideal for them.

Plus its so easy to clean.

cheers
    Ash

I've never had a deep fat fryer, and although I consider myself a reasonable cook, it's never occurred to me to use one. I have a tefal steamer which I think is a wonderful way to cook vegetables and fish, and really have never developed a taste for deep fried foods.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.