Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Government Press Secretary jobs up for grabs

• 09-03-2011 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Normally new personnel hired with a change of Government. I believe current crew have been with Ahern/Cowen and are re-applying, some Dept. of Finance staff. Apolitical positions. Jobs have been advertised but I cannot find the link? Assuming these will be filled before The Masses become aware

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Is that you Jim Corr?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭mathie

Assuming these will be filled before The Masses become aware

The Masses... is there nothing to be said for another one?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 alisonl

These jobs are definitely going and are open to those outside the civil service. There are 4 at least. Very well paid, have overtime in the form of regular 'on call' twice a week PLUS overtime on unscheduled extra hours. FG/Labour are keeping the main guy for a transitional period and then he would be expected to be let go, as in go to another government department (civil servant). Top job IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 alisonl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Assuming these will be filled before The Masses become aware

Needs a video of you with hipster clothing and rank facial hair making ironic quotation marks with your limp hands and superciliously rolling your eyes for full effect really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm still trying to figure out what's going on here.
    Are you trying to apply for one of these jobs?

Advertisement