Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer job logh derg area

• 09-03-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hi everyone
    I'm looking for a summer job that would allow me to help out around sailing crews/schools/marine etc. I have a level two and want to get a three by the end of the summer so I want a either a job where i can use my wages towards the sailing course or work with no pay but instead for two weeks sailing training
    is this possible and if so is looking for summer employees in the lough derg area(dromineer,garkenndy,killaloe,nenagh):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

well ya can wash me dishes do the ironing make the beds mop the floors,now there's a good job for ya :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

hi everyone
    I'm looking for a summer job that would allow me to help out around sailing crews/schools/marine etc. I have a level two and want to get a three by the end of the summer so I want a either a job where i can use my wages towards the sailing course or work with no pay but instead for two weeks sailing training
    is this possible and if so is looking for summer employees in the lough derg area(dromineer,garkenndy,killaloe,nenagh):)

Get onto Lough Derg Yacht Club if you haven't already. They were accepting CV's for summer work up until end of Feb, if you act fast you might get something! They are very busy all summer doing sailing courses. Few of my friends have been instructors with them. Based in Dromineer!
    www.ldyc.ie

Also try the UL activity centre in Killaloe, they offer sailing courses but I'd say they are fairly well staffed already, worth a shot anyway!
    www.ulac.ie

Maybe Killaloe sailing club would be worth a shot aswell, although they would be nowhere near as big as lough derg yacht club. Your best bet from the would be doing a bit of volunteering in exchange for some training.
    www.killaloesailingclub.ie

Get onto LDYC asap and get a CV in the post. Atleast we know they are actively recruiting so its your best bet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 im stuck! cnt tink of gud name

sorry i've already got that job at home (they take the ''rent'' out of my ''pay'' and earns me 0.00 a hour )

Advertisement