If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAST FEW TO CLEAR - THURSDAY MARCH 10TH

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Techless wrote: »
    Hi John,

Could you advise what is actually still available ?

Cheers

Techless,

Thats the list updated now (if there is a line through it - consider it gone!)

Keep me posted - I'll be keeping an eye on it tonight,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 16 andro

Andro,

apologies - again Santa nicked your AVR1910 - again I'll put you next on the cancellation list.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Cheers, if you get any other offers on receivers let me know, on the hunt for one that takes 4 or more hdmi input and 1 output.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Ill take the YAMAHA RXV365 AV Receiver please.

Edit: If there's no audio over hdmi I'll give it a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi John....PM sent. Please check it out.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thms.kelly

hi i will take no 21 the yamaha av receiver

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Hey John, Any news for us that are in 2nd place?! ie backup!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

I will take the:
    YAMAHA RXV365 AV Receiver
    if still available.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Guys if item 15 the Boston sub is suitable for HI-Fi use with stereo channels just-I will take it and collect in the Phillips Shop in Town

Just bumping this thread up in case the guys missed my last post on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Phoenix3 wrote: »
    Just bumping this thread up in case the guys missed my last post on it.

Its only been a couple of working days but PM them if they dont get back to you, they would be more than happy I am sure. Usually very approachable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Brightkane......nothing else like that TV at the moment, but we are dredging the stores so if anything turns up, we'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Dave
    brightkane wrote: »
    Hey John, Any news for us that are in 2nd place?! ie backup!

Hi Phoenix.

Sorry for the delay.

Are you looking to wire it with speaker cable or do you have a record output on your amplifier that you could wire it to ?

ATB

Dave
    Guys if item 15 the Boston sub is suitable for HI-Fi use with stereo channels just-I will take it and collect in the Phillips Shop in Town

Dave.

Thanks for the reply.

I can use either option.

docentore wrote: »
    I will take the:
    YAMAHA RXV365 AV Receiver
    if still available.

Thanks

Docentre - I think ThsKelly above nicked that RXV365 - but I'll check it out tomorrow morning with the Davemeister and revert.

ATVB,

John mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Dave.

Thanks for the reply.

I can use either option.

The MCS100 only has line level inputs - but it's spanking new and boxed and is an excellent meaty sub!

It will work fine for Stereo but it will really shine in an AV system - I installed another one in a large cinema system last week and it rocks!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John if you can get it to Philips Shop I will collect and pay in Euros

Pls Advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

Great deal on the Cambridge Azur 840W Power Amplifier ! The link is broken, is it to http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/cambridge-audio/azur-840w/camb-azur-840w-sil

Does this need to be paired with the 840A?

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

25. TANGENT EVO Bookshelf speakers - New boxed in high gloss white - were £99.95 (no brackets)
    Boardie Clearance price £49.95/Pair
    http://www.tangent-audio.com/en/mode...f-speaker.html

John are these only available in White??

Hi David.

Yes, we only have these in white.

We do have the little Gale 3010 speakers in the black if you are looking a small pair of black speakers.

Let me know if you want me to stick your name on the Tangents.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

Hi David.

Yes, we only have these in white.

We do have the little Gale 3010 speakers in the black if you are looking a small pair of black speakers.

Let me know if you want me to stick your name on the Tangents.

ATB

Dave

Dave

Go on stick me down for the white ones

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Hi John did the Cambridge Audio Azur 840 w ever sell? Will it drop again in next clearance? :P

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi F.Galway.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this one.

The 840W was indeed sold 12.04.11 :(

Might there be anything else that might take your fancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭billyfromdublin

hi guys any more of these please ???? are something to go with a yamy rx-v467

cheers

Hi billyfromdublin.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Are you looking for a 5.1 speaker pack to go along with the Yamaha Amp.

Sorry but you Post has confused me a little :confused:

Let me know and I'll Pm over some prices :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Thanks for getting back to me kenny, suprise it was still even there at such a crazy price! Have you any other power amps to clear, ex demo or open box?

sorry kenny late night up all night with tooth:(ache ok was asking do you have or getting any more of the

PIONEER SHS100 5.1 Speaker pack
    JAMO A102 – 5.1 Speaker pack

and yes there to go with my Yamaha 467 Amp

thanks guys

Hey F.Galway
    Thanks for getting back to me kenny, suprise it was still even there at such a crazy price! Have you any other power amps to clear, ex demo or open box?

We have no other Power amps in stock at all sorry!!! :(

Billyfromdublin.
    sorry kenny late night up all night with toothfrown.gifache ok was asking do you have or getting any more of the
    PIONEER SHS100 5.1 Speaker pack
    JAMO A102 – 5.1 Speaker pack
    and yes there to go with my Yamaha 467 Amp
    Thanks guys

Thanks for coming back to me.
    We are totally out of the mentioned two packages. The ones listed in the first page were open box items and have now both sold.

We do have in stock the Tannoy SFX 5.1 in black priced at £199.95 (BRAND NEW BOXED)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/tannoy/sfx5.1/tann-sfx5.1-blk

Also in stock is the Yamaha NSP285 priced at £99.95 (BRAND NEW BOXED)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/yamaha/nsp285/yama-nsp285-blk

Let me know if either of these catch your eye :)

thanks kennyfor your reply will have alook at these and get back to you , can i ask do you have any info on the jpw in wall Speakers here cant find anything ??? looking for size and are thay any good http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056231168

thanks

Hey Billy.

No problem at all.

I'll need to check with John for size of JPW speakers as they are at his office. I can't seem to find any info myself online regarding sizes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

hi lads,if i purchase an item from this thread to dublin,can i then collect from the philips shop?i take it i pay b4 delivery,is this how it works? thanks john-dublin.:)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.