If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAST FEW TO CLEAR - THURSDAY MARCH 10TH

Options
13»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John.

Thanks for coming back to us.

I replied to your other post also.

Due to how you felt in your other post if you purchase something from the list I will start by offering Free shipping on any item on the list ;)

We can indeed have the goods dropped to the Philips Shop for you to collect as requested. Unforunately we would need to have payment before we can dispatch the goods down for collection, this can be done via Visa, Cheque or bank trans.

Let me know which product you are interested in and I can take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

Hi John.

Thanks for coming back to us.

I replied to your other post also.

Due to how you felt in your other post if you purchase something from the list I will start by offering Free shipping on any item on the list ;)

We can indeed have the goods dropped to the Philips Shop for you to collect as requested. Unforunately we would need to have payment before we can dispatch the goods down for collection, this can be done via Visa, Cheque or bank trans.

Let me know which product you are interested in and I can take it from there.
    Thanks Kenny,sorry for delay in reply as i was away for 10days.Thanks for the free postage offer,but i was'nt posting to get anything like your kind gesture,just pointing out how things must have changed since then,good stuff.The last bit of kit i bought was a pio bdp-lx52,but i'm seriously thinking going 3D & now i know how things work with delivery,i will keep an eye on this RS thread,& certainly get in touch with you when i start changing over in the next few weeks,obviously a 3DTV will be 1st on the list & IMO i prefer sony bravias as they seem to be trouble free.Actually ive being buying sony TVs for 20yrs without 1 single problem!Id have changed my mind for a 50" kuro plasma (who wouldnt)but new they were too expensive to say the least.Thanks for your replys Kenny & offer & hope to deal with you soon-John-Dublin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.