Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worthy causes or orgs in Dublin.

Options
  • 09-03-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Just having a clear out and have various bits and pieces like Pc, desk, games, other bits and pieces.

I would like to donate. Anyone know any good causes apart from the typical svp etc. Maybe childrens/ or homeless etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Temple Street Childrens' Hospital?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bopsicle

Donate all your games to a children's hospital. I did that a while ago and they loved it. Always crying out for new games and stuff for the children, and especially for the older kids that don't like toy trucks and stuff. As for the desks and other bits there's a women's refuge somewhere in Dublin, my aunt does a lot of work for them but can't remember where it is. :/ I'm pretty sure there's a homeless shelter somewhere on the quays that would take some of your stuff. Hope this helps :)

Advertisement