Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P21 refund?

Options
  • 09-03-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I applied for my p21 through paye anytime on the 2nd of march. I clicked the button to not use paper so will it just be emailed to me? Anyone any idea when i'll receive it? Also i just receive my refund a few days later straight into my acc right? Is there anyway to check how much i'll be getting?
    Thanks in advance ... i really am clueless with this stuff:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

ladam wrote: »
    I applied for my p21 through paye anytime on the 2nd of march. I clicked the button to not use paper so will it just be emailed to me? Anyone any idea when i'll receive it? Also i just receive my refund a few days later straight into my acc right? Is there anyway to check how much i'll be getting?
    Thanks in advance ... i really am clueless with this stuff:confused:
    log back into paye anytime and you will either have some correspondence or it will say pending. When its processed it will show the amount due/for refund and it will go into your bank account within 2-3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 24,493 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

3-4 weeks to process at the moment.
    the money should be in your account the day after you receive a reply from them.

Advertisement