Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No picture

• 09-03-2011 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I no longer have picture on my x-box through the HDMI lead & whem i change 2 the origional lead i get audio but still no picture! any1 av an idea wats goin on? Tnks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DY2011

Lebus wrote: »
    I no longer have picture on my x-box through the HDMI lead & whem i change 2 the origional lead i get audio but still no picture! any1 av an idea wats goin on? Tnks:)

Did u hit the little HDMI switch on the xbox side of the AV cable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Lebus

I sure did & all i get is a ticking noise & no picture

Lebus wrote: »
    I sure did & all i get is a ticking noise & no picture
    Any other ideas?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DY2011

Have you tried a different television? Or a different AV cable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

You probably changed the resolution settings on your 360. So you need to reset them without needing to see the screen. This guide will show you exactly how to do it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911059

• Advertisement

Have tried another tv and have the same problem,will try the reset cheers ppl hopefully i wont b bak :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

How old is your XBox and what version do you have? This happened to me many years ago. Was the basically a RROD without the red lights flashing up. The GPU had become disconnected.

Hmm thanks 4 the advice ppl but nothing working yet,console no longer under waranty & microsoft charging 75 euro to repair so might try a repair store :(

Advertisement