Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for a new motherboard for overclocking?

Options
  • 09-03-2011 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

hey
    i want to replace my current motherboard with a new motherboard that supports overclocking, ive heard some good things about the Gigabyte P35-DS3R, but stuck on where to buy? frown.gif

any help?

ps: i use my desktop for gaming, i know im going to have to buy a new psu, and case smile.gif
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

what cpu will you be overclocking?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

The B3 REVISION of this board look pretty good

Read Review:

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

i think he's looking to oc a 775 cpu so that 1155 would be completely useless to him

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Budah

my cpu goes up to 1300-1400-1600-1700 MHz

the model is an : Intel Duo 2 Duo E4300

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

i think he's looking to oc a 775 cpu so that 1155 would be completely useless to him

He is actually. Nice board though?

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Budah

tis nice, would rather buy a mobo thats a bit cheaper, need some money left over for psu and case :/

Advertisement