Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE : Broken PS2 .... and other PS2 STUFF

Options
  • 09-03-2011 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

Just doing a bit of Spring cleaning and I thought these broken items might be of some use to someone. I'll leave this up until St. Patricks day, then this lot is getting thrown out.

1. PS2 X2 (No cables supplied)
    2. Spare main board for a PS2
    3. DVD Drive X2
    4. Power Supply
    5. Power switch with Ribbon Cable
    Collection or postage, it's up to you.

151037.JPG
    151044.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭sengoku

sugarman wrote: »
    Would love a drive if you have one that works? laser died on mine, they're prob the same im guessing?

I'm not quite sure that either of them work. If you look at the pic you will see that one of them does not have its laser attached and AFAIK there were different DVD drives depending on the specific model that you own. I'm sorry that I'm not of much help to you on this matter, but sure what is the harm in taking them both and trying them out??? Then again take one of the busted PS2's as well, they have drives in them also.

One of the PS2's will not power up, I think the drive is still good? And the other is very picky about which games to load.

The decision is yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

I'll take whats left over Sengoku, I can collect it, are you in Tallaght??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭sengoku

pdbhp wrote: »
    I'll take whats left over Sengoku, I can collect it, are you in Tallaght??

Yes, I am in Tallaght. You can collect this cr@p anytime.

Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Good man Sengoku PM incoming.........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement