Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc secure watch sw-812 help

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 icejoey

ok i am not having any luck with this i have the black from one wire to the red from the other is that right. That is what i have done and its not working:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

icejoey wrote: »
    ok i am not having any luck with this i have the black from one wire to the red from the other is that right. That is what i have done and its not working:(

You will have to get a meter and test the cable for crossed wires.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 icejoey

it works fine when i wire them into each zone separately but when i wire them into each other and then into a zone it wont show if its open

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Then open each contact one by one.
    When it opens thats the one thats shorting it out.
    Are you sure they are all in series?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

icejoey wrote: »
    it works fine when i wire them into each zone separately but when i wire them into each other and then into a zone it wont show if its open

What I suggest you do is put the zone in walk test. Now working from the cable nearest the panel connect in a contact. Test to make sure it works then add another contact to the loop. Do this till you get to the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement