Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mantra?

Options
  • 09-03-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I was just wondering is mantra easy to get into. I was thinking of going, but I'd be going the night before my 18th birthday. It'd be a saturday night. Would it be doable or would I have to get a fake ID?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭kildareman09

yes you will get in i know friends who arent 18 and dont look 18 and the bouncer jus asked were they 18 and they said yeah so ya should get in do you look 18 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭pancakes rule

I actually look kinda young, but I'll be going with people who look well over 18 and I think I'd be able to pass for 18 with make up and dimly lit surroundings. Like, I've gotten into things and been served before

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Nope, doubt you will get in at the weekend if you are under age. They are strict enough and its supposed to be 21's at the weekend with 18's during the week for the students.
    I regularly see the bouncers checking ID's and refusing people at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Closed. Not a topic for discussion here.

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement