Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport

Options
  • 09-03-2011 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Just a quick question.

I live in Lusk and Daughter needs forms signed for new passport. So before I waste petrol driving there do you know if the garda station in Balbriggan will do it for her ?

The one in Lusk and Rush is constantly closed, and the one in Swords wont do it.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Carter12

Signed and sealed, Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Yeah, they always do it for the Carawaystick Family in Balbriggan

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Carter12 wrote: »

The one in Lusk and Rush is constantly closed, and the one in Swords wont do it.

What? Swords Garda station are refusing to sign your passport form?

Is it your local station?

My dad once told me not to try getting a form signed in town but to go to our local station (Malahide), as he had been refused at Pearse St. once...I walked into Store St the next day and though I was waiting a while got it signed no bother.

What's the story with it I wonder (think I'll XP in the ES forum come to think of it).

Advertisement