Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smithwicks !

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Browsing around youtube looking at Smithwicks ads

I don't remember this stuff at all?
    Was it nice?
    I like the design of the tap, looks great :)

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Swampy wrote: »
    Drinking it at the moment. With a Guinness head.

Is that called a Black n' Tan?

I've heard of that in pubs but unsure what that is

Smithwicks with a guinness head is called a pint of special. Nothing beats it though many inexperienced a bar man will manage to make a balls of it. I have on ocassion gotten a pint of Guinness topped off with a hint of Smithwicks when I asked for a pint of special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Swampy wrote: »
    Drinking it at the moment. With a Guinness head.

I'd disguise myself too, tbh....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

It was quite popular here in Scotland for a while - even more so now when there's not many places selling it(I wonder why?).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Leave the dead threads to rest in peace.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement