Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda on Baggot St

Options
  • 09-03-2011 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Was walking down Baggot St. at about 5.30pm today and two unmarked mondeos pulled up with their lights flashing, parked beside each other outside Tesco, and ran down the alley beside it. They were joined by another Squad car. There was 6 or so of them in total all running around the baggot st / pembroke street area.

Anyone know what the craic was?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

may be one of the screaming girls kidnapped justin biebar

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

I don't think there would have been that much of a reaction :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Why would they run down the alley when you can just drive down it?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

Funny as it sounds, they returned to their cars not 20seconds after leaving them and proceeded to do so!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

Dunkin donuts on O'Connell street were doing a special and the traffic was too heavy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

t1mm wrote: »
    Was walking down Baggot St. at about 5.30pm today and two unmarked mondeos pulled up with their lights flashing, parked beside each other outside Tesco, and ran down the alley beside it. They were joined by another Squad car. There was 6 or so of them in total all running around the baggot st / pembroke street area.

Anyone know what the craic was?

I was at the bus stop on Pembroke Street at 5.30pm and I and saw two uniformed guards talking to staff outisde FXB's.. Maybe something happenend there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

smokie2008 wrote: »
    Dunkin donuts on O'Connell street were doing a special and the traffic was too heavy...

Bit out of date with that joke aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

It was probably just a false alarm gone off, the guards must react when panicalarms are activated, I would say it happenes hundreds of times a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

that's D4. We're ****in' hard there, knowwharroimeeyin?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

LadyW wrote: »
    saw two uniformed guards talking to staff outisde FXB's.

FXB's the butchers?

Sounds like a steak-out to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement