Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Info] LIT Accommodation

Options
  • 09-03-2011 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Does anyone know where the best place to live for going to college in LIT? I just want to live somewhere where i would meet a load of new people and have the bit of craic!! Any suggestions?? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Mariebarrett

Does anyone know where the best place to live for going to college in LIT? I just want to live somewhere where i would meet a load of new people and have the bit of craic!! Any suggestions?? :D

Just booked mine about an hour ago :P in thomond village un-suite in every room and if you book early which i did you can book a double bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Just booked mine about an hour ago :P in thomond village un-suite in every room and if you book early which i did you can book a double bed :D
    im living in cratloe at the moment, you will meet plenty of new people whether you are in cratloe or thomond. cratloes grand but ask for an 1st floor apartment as you wont have people knocking on your bedroom window every tuesday and thursday night between 2am and 4am.
    cratloe is around €3600 for a single room for the year but id recommend harriston, which is the 2 blocks of apartments and townhouses in front of cratloe even if it is €3990

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement