Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is your dirtiest habit?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Yore ma.

I just cant quit that bitch.

Makes the post before the rule was in the charter but the thread gets resurrected and gets an infraction.. harsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

mauzo wrote: »
    I used to stick chewing gum under the table in the kitchen.

Id say there was a serious amount of hubba bubba found under there!

thats not a habit thast just to lazy to walk to the bin :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭stek

Smelling me own farts, specially in bed..

Spitting in the sink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Another one for the pissing in the sink...

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

Not specifically a habit but yesterday I finally got round to emptying the three milk bottles of piss I've had in my room for the last couple of weeks.
    Having flatmates who use the bathroom for 30 min. at a time has led me to keeping a milk bottle handy.

Milk bottles ???
    Like from the 70,s ???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Dr. Ego

I've a dirty habit of going for my brown wings without landing permission being granted, has caused many a heated discussion in the cockpit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

Nulty wrote: »
    Biting the inside of my mouth - tongue and cheek. Looks like I have involuntary facial movements to others I imagine.
    I do that all the time and use my knukle against the outside of my cheek to get the very back of my cheek.
    thing is i think it causes wrinkles on my upper lip.... or maybe thats just old age..:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

mate of mine sticks his chewed chewing gum behind his ear and eats it later. :confused:
    Not unusual to see him with a wad behind the ear he has forgotten about:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

when i go 4 an ould nose pick i tend to..um... flick

i know im gross

Also have a habit of busting my hubbys pimples, he hates it- and thinks its gross. But its my thing:D

Oh and when im bored i bite the inside of my lip until it bleeds:eek: Dont know why

Up for a game of target shooting? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Dr. Ego wrote: »
    I've a dirty habit of going for my brown wings without landing permission being granted, has caused many a heated discussion in the cockpit.

I'm really not sure if that's pilot slang, or a euphemism that I'm not getting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

Deliberately not flushing after having a bowel movement. Then returning when I have to take a whizz. Then proceeding to try and cut the aforementioned bowel movement in two with my urine stream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

I make tea and when I'm all done I think to myself how lovely it would be to have another cup. So I give the cup a quick rinse under running water and go again. I don't do this to guests though - that would not be right, no, because all my cups are the exact same, plain white...

I've also been known to take a glass out the press, have a swig of water at the tap, then stick it back in the press. Filthy I know...
    I don't do this to guests though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

face1990 wrote: »
    I'm really not sure if that's pilot slang, or a euphemism that I'm not getting.

I think he is talking about unpermitted anal sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

csi vegas wrote: »
    I make tea and when I'm all done I think to myself how lovely it would be to have another cup. So I give the cup a quick rinse under running water and go again.

Ah that's not a dirty habit! Sure it's fresh tea you're rinsing off it, and fresh tea you're putting into it. It hardly needs to be rinsed at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

csi vegas wrote: »
    I make tea and when I'm all done I think to myself how lovely it would be to have another cup. So I give the cup a quick rinse under running water and go again. I don't do this to guests though - that would not be right, no, because all my cups are the exact same, plain white...

Jeez! This is more anal than the anal one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Pissing during the flush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Eating those mini boxes of cereal by pouring milk into the bag and pouring it into my mouth. Im normally drunk when this happens...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

This thread is turning into a list of people I never want to meet.

You're all horrible, especially the nosepickers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Giselle wrote: »

The piss hoarders get my vote;)

• Advertisement

Well Im just DYING to meet you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Smidge wrote: »

You`re not getting the steam off my piss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Actually its hard to choose between the snot flickers, the piss hoarders and the butt pickers.

*Barf*

:)

Well I'm just DYING to meet you

I know, but its just not going to happen. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

I often put a jacket over my lap when on a packed bus on the away home from work, pull out my cock and start pulling the flute off myself. When I'm spent I then wipe the ejaculate into the seat.

Ah yes, that could explain the unusual white stain on the back left seat of the 51X bus to Limerick yesterday. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

You have been selected to receive a milk bottle half full of my piss mixed with the tiny bit of milk left in the bottle from last friday. Congratulations.

Actually its hard to choose between the snot flickers, the piss hoarders and the butt pickers.

*Barf*

:)

I know, but its just not going to happen. :)

That sounds like the title of something on "Animal Planet":D

You have been selected to receive a milk bottle half full of my piss mixed with the tiny bit of milk left in the bottle from last friday. Congratulations.

Stingy:p

Stingy:p

Dont choose him I send you 2 full milk bottles of piss every week for 6 months.

Dont choose him I send you 2 full milk bottles of piss every week for 6 months.

Creepy:(

Creepy:(

Give me your phone number so I can breathe down the phone

• Advertisement

Give me your phone number so I can breathe down the phone

I'll set the snot flickers on you:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Deliberately not flushing after having a bowel movement. Then returning when I have to take a whizz. Then proceeding to try and cut the aforementioned bowel movement in two with my urine stream.

I hate people like you :mad:

I hate people like you :mad:

You would think people would know the rhyme by now.............

"If it's yellow, let it mellow
    if it's brown, flush it down"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I get a tub of hot chocolate and I eat the powder with a spoon, and then sometimes I drink a bit of milk while the powder is in my mouth and swish it round a bit. I told my bf this and he thought it was fairly disgusting :pac:

I get a tub of hot chocolate and I eat the powder with a spoon, and then sometimes I drink a bit of milk while the powder is in my mouth and swish it round a bit. I told my bf this and he thought it was fairly disgusting :pac:

Do you not like it mixed? Or just prefer it this way?

Do you not like it mixed? Or just prefer it this way?

I do like it mixed too, and would often have hot chocolate or have it mixed cold in a cup. I've just done it since I was a kid, I also have spoons of jam, or nutella or peanut butter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I eat jam and cheese slice sandwiches.

I also add cheese slices to my noodles.

And eat them alone.

Processed cheese is durrty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

For some reason I was thinking of a bathtub full of hot chocolate... Thought it was either bull**** or totally rank!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭augustus gloop

Pissing during the flush

and busting yerself to finish before the flush is over:D

For some reason I was thinking of a bathtub full of hot chocolate... Thought it was either bull**** or totally rank!

Nooo the little tubs you buy of it in shops :) it is pretty rank though!

Advertisement