Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying Bill

• 09-03-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi ESB

Have a query about my current bill.
    When I
    got my bill in January I called ESB customer support as I had difficulty paying the amount in one go (just over €300 - in an apartment by myself). I asked if possible if I could pay half at the end of January and half at the end of February. I was advised this was no problem and bill was payed.
    Because I still have financial concerns (not for too much longer thank God).
    I called and asked for the same arrangement for my March invoice.
    I was told the bill could not be paid in this fashion. ESB do not provide this arrangement?? - I adv the rep that I spoke to that I had just payed my previous bill like this. She put me on hold for a while and then advised that the only arrangement they could make is for me to pay every week for the next 8 weeks???

With the way i wanted to pay (2 installments - 1 end of march and 1 end of April) it would actually be paid in 7 and 1/2 weeks so this does not make any sense

Is there any reason for this inconsistency and is it possible to pay the way I suggested (28th March and 28th April)?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi rushian,

I'm sorry if you were provided with any conflicting information. Please feel free to PM me your account details and I'll have it looked into.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭rushian

Sent you a PM David
    Thanks

Advertisement