Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironman Galway Trisuit

• 09-03-2011 11:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭

Does anyone know a good company I can use to get a custom trisuit or any running gear?

I want to order a trisuit with graphics of my three girls & one boy (ages between 10-2) design on them for a special race on Ironman Galways 70.3, and I don't know where to turn to make this happen. Any ideas??

Also a lot of those places require you to order a certain amount, like 10. I only want one??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Why not buy a plain tri suit and get one of the T-shirt places to transfer the image onto the suit?

Might be a more cost effective option if the material can take the transfer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭jedistev

Hi

thank for reply, i supposed you want me buy Trisuit at Amphibian king :-P

that is already in my mind, if i cant find custom make trisuit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Just trying to help.

Custom designed clothing, as you say, will be to minimum quantities and quite likely to be expensive to design and manufacture. You have the option of searching for a style or colour you like from any of the manufacturer's Saucony, 2XU, Orca etc purchase the one suit and screenprint it.

Another option is a technical T-shirt with pictures and a pair of tri shorts to keep the costs under control.

BTW I think your idea of personalising your gear is a good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭jedistev

dont worry, i know you were try help, that what forum for!?

screenprint... seems good idea...and of course..need keep costs under control as well.. wife wont be happy one.... if it over 150-200.. which i thinking...

glad to hear Amphian king goes well and spread, i use go there in bray.. great shop.. hope goes well in galways.. might drop this shop during pre-ironman galways

will let you know details on personalising trisuit or another suit

• Registered Users Posts: 29 skype919

I've used a company called "owayo" before for cycling gear! It cost me about €45 per top + a aet up charge. Can't remember the exact set up charge cost maybe around €75ish

• Advertisement
Advertisement