Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted house :looking for info

Options
  • 10-03-2011 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Does anyone know the "Haunted House" on the Cork Road near Carrolls Cross..........By The railway tracks ?
    I've always been curious about it but never got the story behind it. Would like to hear from anyone who knows about it.
    Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I think there was a thread about it a good while back. Not entirely sure if it's in this forum or the paranormal forum. Some interesting stories in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Is there not a thread in the Waterford County fourm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

thread in waterford county forum and paranormal forum.ive been there loads of times and have alot of pics

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Scaldy Ned

That's it okay thanks.
    Unfortunately i'm none the wiser after reading it, No one seems to know for sure , lots of stories and opinions but all just theories.
    Curiouser and curiouser :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

ooh i'd love to know! anytime we drive past himself goes "that place is haunted" but i've never asked why either:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Padder95

Scaldy Ned wrote: »
    Does anyone know the "Haunted House" on the Cork Road near Carrolls Cross..........By The railway tracks ?
    I've always been curious about it but never got the story behind it. Would like to hear from anyone who knows about it.
    Ta

I'm from Carrolls cross originally and growing up I always used to ask my grandparents was it really haunted, for years they said yes fooling with me but one day they told me the real story (well what they heard at the time). the family that owned that house was a quite family they didn't bother with anyone as they were always working but one day they were told they had to sell the house (I can't remember EXACTLY the way this goes by the way but I remember bits) but they didn't want to and so they said it was haunted. they apparently used to set the house up with timers for lights to come on and off and when people passed in the middle of the night and no one lived there and a light turned on then suddenly it switched off people started to say that it was haunted sorry again I don't remember the exact story but that's the jist of it and this is just a story that came out about it one time it's not fact

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

I heard about the lights being on and nobody answering the door. There was a good bit posted about that place in another thread on here .

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭niallo76

haunted

Advertisement